Saturday, May 16, 2009

Springtime



As my final projects are drawing to a close, I can finally focus in on some other things - namely, this blog, and actually starting it up.
I just love that it's spring; when winter finally falls away, spring emerges so sunny and welcoming. It's what makes me want to live in skirts and dresses for the next 4 months. As I've been contemplating this option, I've come to the conclusion it's time for a few bits of shopping. I'd love to travel somewhere else, namely a bigger city, and forage through racks for hours. I've never quite tried the vintage scene, but I'm becoming more and more interested in it. Hopefully, soon I can pick up a dress or two in a vintage shop somewhere! Then, it can officially be spring.

Thanks to Emily Wong for the lovely watercolor at the head of my post. Check out her artwork here.

No comments: